Saturday, February 27, 2021

Origami Animals Super Paper Pack Review

Here's a fun little kit! The Origami Animals Super Paper Pack: Folding Instructions and Paper for Hundreds of Beasts and Birds from the Editors of CPi. It comes complete with a 32-page instruction booklet and a whopping 232 sheets of 6 inch (15 cm) square paper! There are 10 animal designs to fold - from the classic crane to a prehistoric dinosaur. All models begin with the same base and then diverge. The instructions (both text and diagram) are clear and if you take your time you will have no difficulty. There is a fabulous selection of brightly-colored paper. One side has a vibrant pattern, the other a solid color. I like the paper's matte finish. I counted 22 different patterns and about 10 copies of each - making it great for sharing and/or modular folding. The paper comes easily and cleanly off the handy tear-off style pad. The cover below shows some of the origami models and paper designs. So far I've folded the Old Crow and the Sitting Crane enjoyably. It's folding satisfaction for kids and adults! The table of contents is listed below. Creative Publishing international released the 32 page paperback on October 3, 2017. Get your copy below!


C O N T E N T S

Folding the Basic Form

The Flying Crane

The Sitting Crane

The Old Crow

The Sea Lion

The Rooster
 
The Flamingo

The Hummingbird

The Sea Gull

The Flying Dragon

The T-Rex

Symbols Index


The Old Crow I folded from page 8.

The Origami Animals Super Paper Pack ISBN-13 : 978-1589239531 is available worldwide at Creative Publishing international (CPi), a division of the Quarto Publishing Group USA. Check out their unique catalog at Quarry Books

17 comments:

  1. Nice selection of Origami animals projects. It would be fun to try Origami.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried to do this fun craft

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried Origami. The sea lion looks really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like it has such wonderful paper
    jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried origami once as a youngster. I really should try it again.
    jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sent the to my grandson. It has great paper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The flying dragon is my favorite! My son would love the T-rex.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the colorful designs of the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Flying Dragon would be fun to make

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am trying to master the Flying Dragon now .

    ReplyDelete
  11. With instruction book
    And big bunches of paper,
    Animals take shape.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't even thought about origami since elementary school. This would be cool to try with my children and see what I can remember.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Flying Dragon sounds like an intricate origami project!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how the book has origami paper in it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love origami but I've never tried paper cutting. I would love to!

    ReplyDelete
  16. All the origami animals and birds look fun. I would like to try the Flamingo.

    ReplyDelete