Monday, November 02, 2020

SAM & LANCE Canada - Arm Party Gift Box Review

Gift with ease. Canadian online marketplace SAM & LANCE has just released 20 themed GIFT BOXES! This sister-owned Toronto-based business sells ethically made lifestyle goods - created by women around the world. Shipping is free anywhere in Canada and the US. Each gift box is filled with a carefully curated selection of items related to theme - beauty, body and skin care, BFF, birthday, thinking of you, yoga, aromatherapy, Christmas, jewelry, relax, zero waste and more. Add a personal note at checkout that will be included in the box. Gift boxes start at $60 CAD ($47 US). Shop in Canadian or US dollars. With certified, cruelty free, purpose driven, sustainable sourced, waste-reducing and ethically manufactured options you shop with impact. Gift and get with their CONSCIOUS INSIDERS REWARDS program - it lets you earn points and redeem free products, exclusive discounts and more. Get yours here! For every gift box sold, Sam & Lance will donate a meal to the Native Women's Resource Centre of Toronto's Food Bank.


SAM & LANCE'S Arm Party Bundle!


I sampled SAM & LANCE'S Arm Party Bundle. I love it! This well thought out gift box features 3 pieces of complementary jewelry - Lou Stacking Ring, Milestone Bracelet and Bondi Friendship Bracelet. This dainty selection may be worn individually or layered. Each piece is shipped with an elegant wrap that doubles as storage - the wooden ring box is très chic! The collection is crafted by Canadian artisans Kind Karma, Jomami and Clara Lifestyle - all mindful brands that give back. Also noteworthy, SAM & LANCE is light on packaging. It's paper-based, there's no plastic and even the ink is vegetable based. Unboxing is a very pleasant experience. Gift, keep, share!

From my Arm Party Bundle (gold, pearls and silk) on vintage Coralie.

See all of SAM & LANCE'S ethical gift boxes here. They also have a Canadian subscription box delivered 4 times a year and a marketplace with related products. For every order 1 tree is planted. 

25 comments:

  1. I learned that it is a sister-owned Canadian company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that it is Canadian artisans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My family roots are from Canada lots of good large and small businesses there I like a homegrown one like this .

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jewelry looks very delicate and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These would make great gifts without the hassle odd wondering what to get someone. I pledge this year I'll be done shopping by mid December

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Arm Party Bundle looks wonderful but their full skin care box would be great too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the skincare box to gift.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like to try new beauty products and would really enjoy the Beauty Box.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like there is a Canadian subscription box!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't know they had a Canadian subscription box, will have to look into this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the Happy Holidays Box.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to receive the Rolls Ons Sampler box.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Happy Holidays Box looks nice .

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think the Skincare Box might make a good gift!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My first choice would be the ZERO WASTE STARTER BUNDLE - FULL
    jan

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the themed boxes. It makes it easier to choose something that fits the person you are purchasing for.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to try the skincare box

    ReplyDelete
  18. There are way too many great boxes to pick just one I would love to receive any of them as a gift and I think that anyone would be happy to get them

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the Skincare Box and Holiday Box.

    ReplyDelete