Sunday, July 01, 2018

KARIDERM - Shea Butter Discovery Kit REVIEW

For the past week I have been discovering the benefits of using organic shea butter on my skin. I came across a Canadian company in Laval, Quebec who have partnered with a women's cooperative of shea butter producers in Burkina Faso, West Africa. Founded in 1998 KARIDERM is a certified organic and fair trade producer of face, body and hair care products made with organic shea butter. I've been testing their Shea Butter Discovery Kit. It does NOT disappoint. The kit is made up of 5 shea butter skin care products including raw organic shea butter. Shea butter is extracted from the fruit of the shea tree found mainly in West Africa. It has been used for centuries by women to nourish and protect skin and hair. To learn more about shea butter and it's benefits, including origins, properties and usage please visit KARIDERM.


Shea Butter Discovery Kit

Raw Organic Shea Butter 
Hand Cream
Organic Lip Balm
Neutral Natural Soap + Argan + Vitamin E
Moisturizing Protective Face Cream Samples x 2

CAD $ 23.95
USD $ 18.75


Kariderm's Organic Shea Butter has a light natural scent. It can be used on skin and hair and has many uses as a beauty supply or in the medicine cabinet for skin irritations.


Kariderm's superior protection Hand Cream has a nice subtle natural scent likely because of lavender and fennel oils. It goes on smoothly and is absorbed well. It feel's light and not greasy. I may have to switch.


Kariderm's Organic Lip Balm smells delicious likely due to the pure extract of Bourbon vanilla and orange oil. It reminds me of the smell of opening a box of fine assorted chocolates. It leaves a nice gloss on your lips. It feels rich and luscious. It's addictive. Did you know shea butter has naturally occurring UV protection? It nourishes and protects lips year round from sun, wind and cold. 


My favorite is Kariderm's Neutral Natural Soap with shea butter, argan and vitamin E. It's 100% vegan and unscented. It lathers nicely. I use it on my face and body. It cleans gently yet thoroughly without stripping the skin. I just might not be able to live without it. They also have a lavender & a citrus shea butter soap that I want to try.


Kariderm's moisturizing protective Face Cream is a star product within the Kariderm line. It is for all skin types. It has a light natural scent. It is recommended you follow a cleanse, tone and moisturize routine.

I found KARIDERM'S natural skin care products to be of high quality. What is remarkable is their efficacy. Organic shea butter is at or near the top of each products ingredient list. KARIDERM is available in Canada and the US online and in storeDelivery is free everywhere in Canada and the continental US with any purchase of $50 or more! I recommend.


Image result for kariderm

15 comments:

  1. Hey Deb, Will you order a kit for me? I want to try it too. See you Friday. Thanks, Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done. Got another for myself along with some lavender and citrus shea butter soaps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,I learned that Shea Butter Discovery Kit has 5 amazing products for just $ 23.95.............what a deal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I learned that shea butter has naturally occurring UV protection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Learned more about shea butter benefits.. That organize shea butter is useful and that this company is Canadian

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful review,I do love organic products and these sound wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to try the face cream.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting article,I learned shea butter has many benefits and the company is Canadian!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The scent of lavender is so relaxing and I love the feel of shea butter. The best part is that they are all organic!! Win-win!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I liked that the Neutral Natural Soap it's 100% vegan and unscented.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I looked and decided to buy some

    ReplyDelete
  12. The lip balm sounds wonderful! I subscribed to the newsletter hoping for a discount to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love trying new bath and beauty products and these sound really good. This is a new line to me. I will definitely check into that soap for sure. Thanks for introducing me to these products.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love shea butter lotion! This would work lovely with that!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I learned Shea butter is extracted from the fruit of the shea tree found mainly in West Africa

    ReplyDelete