Saturday, September 13, 2014

Origami 2015 Page-A-Day Desk Calendar - Scottie Dog


Available now from Workman Publishing the Origami 2015 Page-A-Day Desk Calendar by Margaret Van Sicklen. Endorsed by Origami USA, I love it too. It's like a little present every day, for a whole year! Over 300 projects. Clear instructions. Colorful paper. Charming folds. I look forward to doing it, stress disappears... This is June 24th's Scottie Dog, a model by Robert E. Neale. From gliders, insects, money and napkin folds, puppets, hearts and ornaments, it's a wonderful way to discover new folds. So much fun! A separate origami key explains important base folds and symbols. Looking for a present that will last more than a few days? Here's a gift that will keep giving throughout the year! Plus you get a digital page-a-day calendar absolutely free! Choose from a selection of bestselling titles. Get yours below!




The Origami 2015 Page-A-Day Desk Calendar is available in both my Canadian and USA Amazon Stores and at Workman Publishing. Workman has published books, calendars, and big ideas for over 40 years.

12 comments:

  1. What an amazing book,I want to learn more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really neat, I did simple origami as a kid

    ReplyDelete
  3. My girls and I have always loved origami. They especially got into it when they got involved in Japanese anime/manga. I love the idea of a calendar with something you can make every day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the book looks interesting and amazing; I would love to learn Origami.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool! I have never done an origami before. :o

    ReplyDelete
  6. now how cute is that! love the scottie dog!one will be able to master origami!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute book! I'd like to make the Finn dog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love paper products and am amazed at Origami. I've always thought it was so neat yet way over my head. This looks more like something I may could understand.

    ReplyDelete