Monday, November 22, 2010

Origami Bird Ornament

Origami Bird Christmas Ornament
This beautiful origami bird makes the perfect Christmas tree ornament. I just love it! I made it with one square sheet of 15cm handmade Japanese paper, a clip, and a red ribbon.

Origami Bird Christmas Ornament
The design is from The Origami Giftbox by Nick Robinson. I slightly modified the original design called First Flight by leaving out extra folds in the beak and not curling the wings. The graceful design is simple to fold. No scissors, glue or tape used!

Please check out my new Canadian and USA aStore's, you'll find plenty of wonderful gift ideas along with new and unique origami supplies.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I love this bird too! Are you willing to post instructions for folding one?

    You do very lovely work and I love your website!

    Thank you,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete