Friday, March 05, 2010

Origami Photo Frames Tutorials

Origami Photo Frames
These quick and easy to make photo frames are a charming way to display photos. Each frame requires 1 sheet of square paper. Use the tutorials below to make your own.*

Origami Photo Frame
A 15cm square is folded into a 7.5cm x 7.5cm photo frame. Paper, chiyogami plum blossoms.

Origami Photo Frame
A 15cm square folds into an 8cm x 8cm photo frame. Please check out my videos; let me know what you think.

*To make inserting the photo easy, partially unfold the design, tuck the photo in, and refold.

Tutorial: Origami Photo Frame (Top)

video

Tutorial: Origami Photo Frame (Bottom)

video

12 comments:

  1. This is really interesting... I will try it soon! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, can't wait for your video so I can try them myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ivani, Aleksandra & Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its very interesting, I will made it soon and publish it and let you know and wants your opinion too. really lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks Farah, i look forward to seeing your photo frames!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! This was really useful!! I look forward to seeing your coming tutorials and projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! The photo frames are amazing... Looking forward towards learning to make them myself. But, I doubt they will come out as good as the ones you have made!

    ReplyDelete